About No. 17 Bath
A family run business, No 17 offers boutique self-catering apartments on a night by night basis, for individuals, couples, families and groups. Our cosy accommodation comprises six king studio apartments and a two-bedroom garden apartment sleeping up to four people.
Situated in the centre of Bath and built in 1873, Number 17 is set in its own beautiful gardens offering fine views of Bath Abbey and the city. We have brought together the best of modern and traditional, to place comfort and hospitality at the heart of your stay:
- All our beds have sumptuous 200 thread count White Company linen, complimented by an elegant blend of designer fabrics and antiques;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for personal use is available for all residents;
- We are located within easy walking distance of the world class attractions, restaurants and shops central Bath has to offer;
- A flat screen TV with Sky package is provided in each room as well as a hairdryer, iron and ironing board;
- Parking is available in our off-road car park, or by providing complimentary permits for residents parking around the hotel.
We look forward to extending you a warm welcome and making your visit to Bath as comfortable, enjoyable and memorable as we can.