Terms and conditions
Whilst the vast majority of our guests are reasonable and respectful of the property and have a clear understanding of the services we are providing, there are a few who are not. We have unfortunately therefore had to set out the following precise terms and conditions, but are pleased to say that we have only rarely been obliged to enforce them.
Disclaimer: whilst we have stated intent of reasonableness the terms as outlined in your booking and the following terms and conditions are the legally binding position and making a booking with us signifies acceptance of said terms.
Your contract is with 17 Pulteney Road Ltd (“we”, “us” and “our” in these Booking Conditions) for the property as stated on the booking form (“the Property”). References to “you” or “your” are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party.
These Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Booking Conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
- We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
- When your booking is made the payment becomes due.
- Once paid you will not be able to cancel your booking or receive any refund of any of the money paid. We suggest you take out travel insurance to protect your holiday.
- The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number stated on our official website or on the booking form. Exceeding this number is grounds for your booking to be cancelled with the full charge being carried by you.
- The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
- The rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels.
- Holiday lettings are by the day from 2pm on the date of arrival to 11am on the date of departure. This allows time for the property to be cleaned and inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order.
- The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment / property at any time.
- Tenants are asked to leave the property as clean and tidy as possible and to ensure that they take all belongings with them, including cars/vehicles. On changeover days time to check and clean is limited. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate.
- Making a booking will signify an acceptance of these terms and conditions and if you have any questions you should ask them in advance of making a booking contract and get a written confirmation.
- You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
- The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The contract between you and us is governed by the laws of England and Wales and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.
I have read and accept the above Terms and Conditions. I am over 18 years of age and accept that my booking is for the holiday period stated on the booking form. I am willing to accept responsibility for any breakages and will vacate the property at the conclusion of the period above as agreed.